How has 2020 been for you?
At this time of year people start reflecting on the year, what went well? What could have been better? How can I make 2021 a year to remember?
I'm sure you agree this has been no ordinary year. For many it has been the most challenging worst year of their lives. Some people have:
- Struggled with their physical, emotional, and mental health.
- Lost loved ones to Covid -19
- Been furloughed or lost their income.
- Struggled with isolation and loneliness.
- Had challenges within their relationships.
- At times appeared to have lost their hopes and dreams.
At times it has been like a big game of snakes and ladders. There is no doubt in 2020 the world changed.
For some people even with all the changes they appeared to succeed and still had a good year. For some they:
- Found new ways of connecting.
- Discovered new ways of working and running businesses.
- Looked after their health and wellbeing, became fitter.
- Cherished what matters to them and nurtured relationships.
For others it has been a mixture of highs and lows. in 2021 what we do know is it will still be full of unprecedented change and uncertainty. After all the only thing we can be certain of is uncertainty.
Here at Team NLP we would like to invite you to join us on Saturday 5th December at 10am - 2pm (GMT) for a FREE conference. To prepare to say goodbye to 2020 and ensure we have the tools to welcome 2021 and create the year that you want.
What will I gain by joining you?
We know that 2021 is going to be a year that will require us to face it with, compassion for self and others to be able to understand what you truly value. Creativity to be able to embrace and shape your year in the 'new world' and courage to be able to pursue your dreams and goals and get the life you want. We have a very exciting programme for you with 5 keynote sessions to set you up for success.
5 Keynote talks to help you create 2021...
- Getting into a peak state for success - Tonje Elisabeth Aaroe will give you the tools to get out of fear and into a state of certainty.
- Building your collective intelligence - Tracey Gray will introduce you to the intelligence of your head, heart and gut and how they work together to stop you sabotaging your goals, help you become unstuck and make sure you have your best year yet.
- What's important to you now? - Sophie Baker explores with you how your values could have changed during 2020, and what really is important to you in 2021.
- Creating a Healthy Mind and Body - Anton Micallef is an Osteopath and Homeopath. He will show you how to create and keep a healthy immune system and the importance of nutrition and healthy habits.
- Setting a powerful goal for 2021 - Our final session is from Master Trainer and best selling author Lindsey Agness. Lindsey will be supporting you to survive and thrive in the new era of 2021.
The event is live and online so you can join from anywhere in the world. When you register you will get:
- Access to Team NLP learning platform.
- All of the sessions will be recorded and available for you after the event.
- As well as the interactive live sessions there will be a chance for networking and an open frame with Team NLP trainers.
- An opportunity to join our private membership club.
- Be there for the launch of our success pathways.
- The chance to have a success pathway consultation completely free.
To book your place simply:
Click on any of one of the registration buttons and fill in the registration form, you will automatically be added to the event.
We are looking forward to seeing you online live on 5th December 2020 at 10am - 2pm (GMT)
Register now and transform 2021