NLP Coaching Certification
Every successful coach the world over uses NLP.
The world today is a rapidly changing place! Blink and it has changed again!
Should you train as an NLP Coach?
Are you getting excellent results with your NLP?
Would you like to use your skills in a coaching context?
All of the benefits of an in-person training - online!
What is Coaching?
A two way process, which captures and develops a person's talents in the interest of achieving a specific goal. Coaching provides a person with the focus to overcome barriers; provide forward thinking, take the required action and deliver excellent results.
'Coaching takes you from where you are to where you want to go.'
In this course you will learn:
- To Understand the relationships between coaching, mentoring and therapy.
- How to create agreements and contracts for successful coaching sessions
- To recognise your own communication style and behaviours and have the ability to adapt this to connect with your clients Model of the World
- How to ask powerful questions with the right amount of NLP skill and language applied
- How to structure your own coaching programmes
- How to give and receive feedback to develop and encourage positive behaviours in your clients
- How to write compelling goals and break them down into milestones for timed results
- How to set tasks to bypass limiting decisions
- Helping clients to overcome their limiting decisions using the “Creating Your Future”™ technique
- Selling yourself as a coach – how to get clients
- Completing and delivering a 1-2 hour coaching session
Bonus Content - an introduction to the growing field of mBraining
Are you a qualified NLP Practitioner or Master Practitioner?
If so I know you are already getting great results. Have you ever wondered how you can enhance your skills even more? If so, this 2 day course is for you as It will give you a coaching qualification through the ABNLP and enable you to use your skills within a coaching context.
Are you already a qualified coach?
Great coaches have NLP in their skill set, so if you are looking for some professional development or maybe you haven’t used your coaching skills for a while this course is for you. NLP coaching offers an opportunity to create real lasting change by focusing on what’s important and taking action.
Meet Your Trainers:
Lindsey is the founder and managing director of Team NLP. She is the first woman Master Trainer of NLP in the UK accredited through the American Board of NLP. She trains and coaches using NLP for both personal and corporate development. She is also an award-winning author of four books on NLP and change.
Tracey is a Trainer of NLP, A HeartMath Resilience Trainer and Trainer and Master Coach of mBraining. Tracey has a professional background in nursing, education and senior management within the NHS where she developed and delivered NLP programmes and interventions which led to 2 prestigious national awards.
To be certified as an NLP Coach:
The 2 days will be used to demonstrate a structure of how to use your NLP skills within a coaching environment, so that you create the right environment and have the best processes in place to ensure you provide outstanding NLP Coaching to get results for your clients.
Accreditation: This course is accredited by the Coaching Division of the ABNLP, and surpasses the levels required for the ICF (International Coaching Federation). How Can I Book My Place? Please note that to train in coaching you must hold an acceptable NLP Practitioner qualification.
Don't take our word for it.....Hear what some of our previous coaching students have to say.
What will I learn on my NLP Coaching Course?
Coaching is a non psycho-therapeutic ongoing interaction between the coach and the client that supports the individual to produce results and reach goals in their personal and professional lives. Coaching is about facilitating change through verbal and non-verbal communication (e.g. questions, specific language, stories, metaphors, tasks and active listening).
Through the process of coaching the client can deepen their learning, improve their performance and enhance the quality of their lives.