NLP Practitioner Certification Training
We are very excited to announce our brand new innovative and blended NLP Practitioner Training approach. Bringing you the best, credible and flexible NLP training available. We have been talking and listening to our students , fellow professionals and NLP governing bodies to create our new dynamic programme. Bringing together technology and traditional training methodologies to create a flexible fit for the future training.
What is NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
NLP provides a set of tools and techniques to help you deal with unhelpful patterns of thought and behaviours. Although there are many techniques in NLP you can make amazing changes by using just one technique. Let’s look at each part of NLP in turn:
Neuro is all about what we THINK - or our THOUGHTS
Linguistic is about what we SAY, both verbally and non verbally. With others and with ourselves.
Programming is all about what we DO underpinned by our BELIEFS, which drive our behaviour and ultimately our results...
NLP is like having an instruction manual for your brain. You can be in charge of your results.
Why Train with Team NLP?
- We develop credible Practitioners, Master Practitioner and Trainers who are fit for purpose and the future.
- Our team is led by best selling author and NLP Master Trainer Lindsey Agness.
- You become part of our rapidly growing community with the chance to become a paid coach or trainer.
- The structure of our training enables students to work together across the globe.
- Our assessment methodologies give you confidence in your ability to practice.
- You are fully supported by our team before, during and after your training.
- Your success is our success and we do everything we can to give you an exceptional experience.
I had always been interested in NLP ever since I read one of Lindsey Agness’ books. I was hooked! I never managed to find the right time to train though, until I found out that NLP Practitioner was going online which I knew would be perfect for me and fit in with my life and commitments. I have loved every minute of the practitioner course and found the blended learning approach to be very beneficial and helps to cement my learning. I also met a fantastic group of like-minded people throughout the course which was a massive bonus during lock-down! Some of the techniques and learnings throughout the course have been truly lifechanging and I am really looking forward to putting them into practice as I incorporate being a coach into my HR business. I would definitely recommend this course with Team NLP. Throughout the course, the individual sessions which I have had to complement my learning from Tracey have been amazing. Thanks, Tracey and Lindsey!
Meet Your Trainers:
Lindsey is the founder and managing director of Team NLP. She is the first woman Master Trainer of NLP in the UK accredited through the American Board of NLP. She trains and coaches using NLP for both personal and corporate development. She is also an award-winning author of four books on NLP and change.
Tracey is a Trainer of NLP, A HeartMath Resilience Trainer and Trainer and Master Coach of mBraining. Tracey has a professional background in nursing, education and senior management within the NHS where she developed and delivered NLP programmes and interventions which led to 2 prestigious national awards.
Your success is our success...
When you train with Team NLP that is only the start of your journey, we offer support every step of the way. You have a dedicated Team NLP coach and you have a dedicated community on our learning platform, meaning you have constant Team NLP and peer group support.
What is the new structure?
There are several key components that make our programme flexible, fun and credible.
- Each student has a Team NLP personal coach assigned throughout the programme.
- The content is in manageable modules, easily accessible on our online learning platform.
- Each module has an e book, audio and video learning, full of real life examples and demonstrations.
Each module has an On Line, Live training session.
- Each module has fun exercises, practice, demonstrations and assessments.
- You shape the future as we continually evaluate and evolve to keep our training cutting edge and inspiring.
- You co create a training community through social and action learning groups.
- You attend a retreat style residential demonstration, assessment and celebration weekend at the end of the modules.
- You become a valued graduate of Team NLP.
Why consider this NLP Training programme?
NLP Training will help you to:
- Set compelling goals to enable you to become more focused about what you want out of life
- Manage your state so you can always choose to be in control of your emotions and destiny
- Break unhelpful patterns that have held you back
- Coach others to set goals for themselves
- Build great relationships with family, friends, clients and colleagues
- Heighten your sensitivity to what is going on around you
- Become a world-class communicator
- Develop your flexibility in dealing with all situations
- Improve your ability to generate commitment, co-operation and enthusiasm amongst those around you
More specifically you will learn:
Well Formed Outcomes: the keys to goal achievement
- How to set goals that you consistently achieve
- Ask key questions that help others to get clarity about their outcomes.
- Rapport the foundation of influencing others.
- Quickly assist others to feel more comfortable with you.
- Match and mirror physiology to build unconscious rapport.
- Use your voice to build rapport over the phone.
- Influence others.
Representational Systems: how we use our five senses
- Take a test to learn your own preferred representational system
- Learn how to identify styles in others.
- Identify eye patterns in others and how this can assist you to know how they are thinking.
Language Patterns: Use your language with direction and volition
- Use your language with focus and intention for greater influence.
- Specifically learn the Milton and Meta language models.
- Ask questions that get you the information you need with laser beam precision.
- Challenge and overcome objections elegantly.
- Improve your negotiation skills by learning techniques to gain agreement on opposing points of view.
Submodalities: taking charge of your brain
- Learn how your brain works
- Discover how to use sub-modalities to quickly change unwanted feelings, behaviours and even beliefs.
- Use the SWISH pattern to rapidly break unwanted habits.
Anchoring: the power to manage your state moment by moment
- Learn how to use powerful resource anchors to change how you feel moment by moment
- Collapse anchors to remove bad feelings from past experiences
- Create powerful chains of resources to get people out of 'stuck' states like procrastination or confusion
Strategies: the unconscious steps we take to create all our actions in life
- Discover how to elicit and utilise strategies in yourself and others
- Discover your 'deep Love' strategy
- Change your less useful strategies for more useful ones and use your effective strategies more often.
- What do we need to know about the structure of the brain?
- How neuroscience helps us understand why NLP works
- The Neuroscience of emotions
- Make more effective decisions using Neuroscience and NLP
The Parts - the key to personal congruence
- Learn how to work with parts to resolve internal conflict and gain congruence and clarity
NLP and Coaching
If you would like to add a coaching qualification to your NLP Practitioner training we have a great package for you. Just select the NLP and Coach option from any of the links. This programme not only trains you as an NLP Practitioner but also as an NLP Coaching Practitioner.
Who will benefit from taking part in the NLP Practitioner Certification Training?
How much is the NLP Practitioner Certification Training?
I am already qualified in NLP is it possible to review the training?
When and where is the training?
How am I assessed?
Programme Fee & Contact Information:
The modules are run remotely with a retreat style assessment weekend at the end. On enrolment you will receive a course handbook which has all further dates timetabled.
The first On Line Live session is Saturday 21st March 2021 9am UK time.
We are offering the the entire training and materials for only £1200 when you pay in full.
If you wish to spread the cost it will be 6 monthly instalments of £220
If you are a reviewer it will be £400
If you are ready to book please click on the link below and choose the right option for you. We are always happy to arrange a call if you have any further questions please contact either Lindsey or Tracey we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Call Lindsey on +44 1304 621735 e mail [email protected]
Call Tracey on 07590693328 e mail [email protected]